We believe in radical transparency, advertise with integrity, and disclose with clarity.
- Any posted advertisements are not a commitment to lend.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and programs, rates, fees, closing costs, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon credit history and transaction specifics.
- Rates may not be available at the time of loan commitment or lock-in, or any time after rate information is published, as they fluctuate multiple times throughout the day.
- Any rates shown are based on current market conditions and are intended to show general market trends.
- Rates shown are based on excellent credit, a loan-to-value (LTV) under 80%, and a 30-day lock for a conventional, first mortgage loan.
- Rates assume a sales price equal to the appraised value for a single-family residence that is also the borrower’s primary residence.
- Some state and county maximum loan restrictions may apply.
- To be eligible, borrowers must meet minimum down payment, underwriting, and program guidelines. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval.
- Other closing costs may be necessary.
- Flood and/or property hazard insurance may be required.
- Any loan offered by a broker is an arrangement with a third party.
- By refinancing an existing mortgage loan to reduce a monthly payment amount, the borrower’s total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.
Please visit our legal center for additional insight.