When looking for a mortgage or refinance, it’s important to know a few things about the mortgage broker that will finance your home. In that pursuit, we have gathered a wealth of applicable information into one convenient place to show we are not your average fly-by-night broker.
- NMLS# 1464766
- Licensed or registered to do business in the states of CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, MD, NJ, PA, VA
Licensed or Registered By
- California Department of Business Oversight #60DBO109419
- Colorado Division of Real Estate
- District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- Delaware Office of the State Bank Commissioner #028052
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation #MBR3035
- Maryland Commissioner of Financial Regulation
- New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- Pennsylvania Department of Banking #56534
- Virginia State Corporation Commission #MC-7075
- Benjamin D. Stucker, NMLS# 168345
- Alec A. Baker, NMLS# 1467661
Advertisements are not a commitment to lend. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and program, rates, fees, closing costs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon credit history and transaction specifics. Other closing costs may be necessary. Flood and/or property hazard insurance may be required. To be eligible, buyer must meet minimum down payment, underwriting, and program guidelines.